The European Pentecostal Charismatic Research Association met at the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, UK, on 12-15 August 2009. The Director of OCMS, Dr. Wonsuk Ma is also Chair of the Asian Pentecostal Association. Scholars of Pentecostalism addressed three of the nine study themes of Edinburgh 2010:
- Theme 2: Christian Mission among Other Faiths
- Theme 4: Mission and Power
- Theme 8: Mission and Unity
Papers from the conference are available for download here by kind permission of the authors and Dr Jean-Daniel Pluess of EPCRA.
- Conference programme
- Allan Anderson, 'Early Pentecostal Missionaries and Other Faiths'
- Cornelis van der Laan, 'The Mutual Influence of Indonesian and Dutch Pentecostal Churches'
- DeLonn Rance, 'The Church in Latin America: Coming Together in Mission'
- Anthea Butler, 'From Power Signs to Dollar Signs: Prosperity and Power among Pentecostals in the 21st Century'
- Jacques Matthey, ' "I am gentle and humble in heart' (Mt 11:29): Mission and Power'
- Matthias Wenk, 'Overoming Schism as a Demonstration of God's Reconciling Power: NT Thoughts'
- Cecil M. Robeck Jr., 'Mission and Unity: A Contradiction?'
- Peter Hocken, 'Two Movements of the Holy Spirit of the 20th Century: Can They Come Together after 100 Years?'
- Keith Warrington, 'Cracked or Broken? Pentecostal Unity'
- Ursula Harfst, 'Between Power and Powerlessness: A Personal Journey with Migrant Christians'